Documentation is a vital component of any kaizen event. The kaizen event charter will help you plan, evaluate, and follow through with improvement activity.
This course will show you how to complete the two major sections of a kaizen event charter: pre-event items, and post-event items. You will learn what is included in each section and how it is used to guide current and future kaizen events.
Why take this course?
The kaizen charter is a powerful documentation tool. This course will show you how to use it for your kaizen events.
What am I going to learn?
- How to document your plan and goals
- How to evaluate the resulting metrics
- The importance of tracking
- How kaizen event charters support ongoing improvement
Who is the intended audience?
Anyone who conducts kaizen events, or is planning on doing so in the future.
What are the prerequisites?
A basic understanding of the structure and purpose of kaizen events.
What am I going to receive?
- Video guides to the two major sections of the kaizen event charter.
- PDF transcripts for your review
- A list of the terms used in the videos and their definitions
- Power Point presentations to support your learning
- Images from the videos to use as you wish
- A badge rewarded upon successful completion of the course
- Pre Event Items
- Post-Event Items
- Kaizen Event Charter and Tracking